We've had few questions recently from our members about the commissions system and how all that works. We thought it would be a great post to address some of those issues including a few words about the relationship we have with our designers...after all, without them there would be no Allmightys. So here we go...
1. When your design wins/is selected we send you a welcome email to the team. We also request their info for their own designer pages including images of their work and some text about themselves. Our customers love reading about the designers and these pages are crucial for customers to understand where the ideas come from.
2. We then discuss any details there are about their design and if there any special requirements/issues to do with the design. In some cases we make slight adjustments to the design (if necessary) ourselves but if we feel the change is major we always consult with our designers.
3. The design is then printed and as soon as it is in the store we notify our designers.
4. When the sales start coming in, of course, all sales are recorded and stored in our system. At the same time, we monitor all visits to the tee product pages as well as designer profiles. The designer profiles and tees are promoted on the front page.
5. We scan the web for postings/writings about the tees. We also promote them on t-shirt blogs, clothing sites and many other social networks including myspace, behance, humblevoice and others. If we find some interesting articles about designer's tee we make sure we send them an email and a link.
6. Every quarter (one has just passed) we send our designers something we call "Designer Reports" where we lay out how many tees have been sold, how many views they've had - to their profiles as well as their tees and of course how much money they have earned this quarter. We also offer to make payments to the designers via PayPal for all figures below €50.00 or bank transfers to any account in the world.
7. We involve our designers into Allmightys developments as much as possible. This includes site feature development, designing competition banners, anniversary tees, etc..
We hope this gives you an overall idea of how Allmightys Team works with their designers. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to drop us a line. We love answering your questions however silly they can sometimes be..here is one:
“Can I submit a design after the deadline?”
So wait no more and submit your wonderful designs. We want you on our Team!!
If you would like to read more about Allmightys Designers then visit our Designer pages..some incredible work there.
Image by Yonil, see his profile here.